I think of myself as a fairly educated person. I'm a college graduate with multiple degrees. I have many years of diverse work experience. I'm above average when it comes to staying on top of the latest cultural trends. I usually recognize hot new celebrities, I can identify fashion trends, and I am pretty familiar with the latest techno gadgets. So of course I would be familiar with an experience that every twenty something is doing in today's society, right? Right!?!?
I have heard the, "blog" word being used by my friends. I've heard phrases like, "You've gotta check out my blog!" or "You can find more information on my blog!". I've been invited to blogs where people say they discuss their personal lives, relationships, even technology advice. But I never seem to make it to make it to any of those sites. The word "Blog" was always a word that sounded foreign to me. Kind of like the word, "baba ganoush". I know what category it fits under, but thats about it.
I am finally giving in to my curiosity and I am diving face first into a world that I am absolutely clueless about. The world of blogging! What is a blog? What is the point? Is it worth my time? Is it possible to make money off blogging? Why do people do it? These are some of my initial questions that I want to know. I am putting one virtual foot in front of the other as I begin my journey into the world of blogging! Here we go!
No comments:
Post a Comment